I loved the variety of speakers who were all well intertwined. Stimulating material, talks and ideas.
Watch Jennifer Williamson, Principal at Western Albemarle High School, discuss teaching the history of American migrations at our November 11, 2017 session at the Miller Center for Public Affairs.
The Center for the Liberal Arts remembers with gratitude and admiration the extraordinary life and work of Julian Bond.
Meet The Center's Staff
- Victor LuftigCo-Director, Project Director Teachers for a New Era Programs, Director, Writing and Rhetoric Program
- Lisa WoolforkCo-Director, Project Director Teaching Hard Literature, Associate Professor
- Natsuko RohdeAssociate Director
- Becky YanceyAdministrator and Program Coordinator
Meet Our Directors
- Marc SelverstoneProject Director Miller Center, Associate Professor and Chair of the Presidential Recordings Program
- Lisa A. ReillyProject Director Art, Associate Professor and Undergraduate Program Director, Architectural History
- John F. MillerProject Director Classics, Arthur F and Marian W Stocker Professor of Classics
- Martien A. Halvorson-TaylorProject Director Religion, Associate Professor of Religious Studies, Co-Director of the Religion, Race & Democracy Lab